Hi! Nice to see you here. Your curiosity got the better of you, did it? I don’t really know what to tell you about me, though. So let’s start with a few stats.
- I live in the Netherlands. My native language is Dutch.
- Born in 1976. Which is easier than updating this page every time I have one of those birthday thingies.
- Female, cis-gendered, bisexual.
- Living by myself.
- No kids, two cats.
- Book lover.
- Computer geek. Or nerd. Depending on your definition.
- Diagnosed with Asperger’s Syndrome, a form of autism, in 2013.
I write mostly about autism-related stuff, out of an intense desire to share what I’ve learned so far. There are so many misconceptions about what autism is, and how it affects people. Everyone’s experiences are different. I hope I can let others know that they’re not alone.